Friday, March 09, 2007

Hollywood's Hottest Blonde

According to In Touch Weekly Christina Aguilera has been voted #1 on the Hollywood's Hottest Blondes list. I guess they haven't been reading my blog (shocker!) or else they would've realized that as the Hottest Woman On The Planet (HWOTP) she is number one regardless of her present choice of hair color. Now, since I'm sounding like a gossip mag I may as well continue the vein with a couple more comments about the bombshell blonde and say that apparantly her hair color is a reflection of her life-mood at the time. A while back when she sported black hair (hot!), evidently she was in a "sad" stage of her life. But, of course, all that changed when she met and wed her sweetheart (and all the girls say: "awwwww"), so she decided to lighten up her hair to reflect the lightening of her heavy heart.

Anyway, now that I've completely emasculated myself and joined the sissyish ranks of the gossip crew I'll sign off with an admission. My fascination with CA is strictly due to my man-ness...she's gorgeous!

Oh, by the way, in case you're wondering here's the top ten hot blondes list:

1. Christina Aguilera
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. Kate Hudson
4. Hayden Panettiere
5. Pamela Anderson
6. Gwyneth Paltrow
7. Scarlett Johansson
8. Paris Hilton
9. Heidi Klum
10.Gwen Stefani

No comments: