Thursday, January 11, 2007

HWOTP


My fascination with Christina Aguilara has to find an out somewhere, so here's to it... It all began with the Christmas cd she released in 2000, and has yet to peter out. It's the vocals, yeah, that's it...the powerful singing voice. Oh, hell, who am I kidding! I have called her the "hottest woman on the planet" (which I've shortened to HWOTP) for so long now that my closest friends know without asking who I most admire. I did just get the Back To Basics album this past week, and I have to admit it is phenomenal...visually AND melodically, that is. The cover is a masterpiece of amazing pics of the Beautiful one. The 2 discs are simply fascinating productions of groovin' beats and smashing lyrics. In her honor I've chosen the pic above to be the initial shot as I introduce a part of my blog as an X-tina shrine...

No comments: