Monday, June 11, 2007

The Song Of The Cebu

It's Andy's fault. He posted a cute and thought provoking poem today about a calf-path, and I wound up mentally revisiting Veggie Tales. One of their Silly Songs creations was a tune called "The Song of the Cebu", which when I first watched I recall laughing hysterically. Click the picture above to watch the segment, or click here for the lyrics. Enjoy!
***PS-Perhaps a lengthy post about the worth of the Veggie Tales enterprise will be forthcoming, but if not I'll say I quite like the shows and songs, and my boys have loved them from the get-go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was actually worth pausing Trent Tomlinson to listen to that. We need to get some Veggie Tales videos or CDs for Darcy.

jwfrog said...

I'd also recommend Jungle Jam & Friends The Radio Show. Check out the main site here: http://fancymonkey.com/
And, of course, you gotta get into Jay-Jay the Jet Plane. See him and his crew here: http://www.jayjay.com/
God I miss my boys bein' little...