Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Disturbed

As I mentioned previously, I made a trek to Ozzfest last year with my brother Cory. I plan on going back this year, but it's with a slight bit of disappointment that Disturbed will not be there. I heard these guys on the main stage last year, and I was entranced from the get go. I've been hearing them a bit on Sirius Faction 28 (where I can get an F.U. every hour!) of late, and it got me interested in picking up theiri music, which I finally bit the bullet and did this week. I got The Sickness (2000), Believe (2002) & Ten Thousand Fists (2005), and I'm in sonic heaven (or hell, whichever you prefer). I remember vividly the energy of the songs Ten Thousand Fists & Stricken while at the show last year, and the almost preacher-ific quality of the lead singers rants between songs. Click the picture for their myspace profile and give an ear to the songs they have on the site. I'm hooked!

No comments: