Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Remember This

Trust me, you want to take care of your memory as much as you do any other part of your life. You exercise your abs, you should also give your brain a workout. You take care of your relationships, you should also focus on your memory & mental faculties. How do I know this? I've had plenty of experience with Alzheimer's patients, and it's quite sad and discouraging to watch someone live their life with limited or nearly non-existent memory. All types of dementia are serious conditions, and in many cases can be avoided or at least held at bay with a little preparation and forethought. This post is a bit more somber than my usual rants and half-witted submissions, but I want all my buds to be as healthy as possible, and to keep their memory alive as long as possible. In that light, I came across the following page today with plenty of good ideas about taking care of the noodle. Check it out here.

No comments: