Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HWOTP Goes Back In A Sexy Way!

Damn, girl! My life was blessed this past Christmas by my best friend/ gal-pal Amy who bought us tix to an upcoming show of Christina Aguilera's Back To Basics tour. I'm soooooo stoked about it, and can hardly wait. Taking a leisurely stroll today on the www I came across a bit of information that has (believe it or not), stoked my fever even more. Evidently there is a video backdrop during a part of the show where X-tina shows clips of a photo shoot she did in preparation for the 2005 tour that was cancelled (if my memory serves me right, she was touring then with Chingy, I think). Anyway, I found both a link to the video AND a site that has a list of still pics, one of which is included in this post. I am a believer that as far as dress and presentation of oneself goes, the decision should be in what makes that person happy. That being said, MY personal preference is for girls to look like girls, the look I affectionately refer to as "girlie-girls". The vid and pics here leave a stunning impression of feminine beauty, in my most humble opinion. I've noticed that a lot of pin-ups from the 30's and 40's dressed quite provocatively, and the look is just as hot today on present day starlets. The HWOTP has produced a smashing display of gorgeousness in these presentations, and I'm so looking forward to the concert. I believe the tour lineup also includes The Pussycat Dolls. Bloody hell...thanks AJ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome frog. As hectic as your life is becoming these days with 3 jobs, school, martial arts...I thought that as your best friend the least I could do is provide you with a little bit of entertainment to enjoy! And who better to do that for you than The Woman herself- X-tina. So, plow ahead in the work/school force, and look forward to the day....