Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Relentless

I've had Jason Aldean's Relentless album for a few months now, and I really do enjoy it. I hadn't paid a lot of attention to the title track, though, until recently for some reason. Let me just say one thing. If you don't know what love like the love described in the song is all about, I feel for you. I'm thankful that I found it. (Thanks AJ.). Some people go their entire lives looking for what I've got. That fact doesn't pass me unnoticed any day that I live. It's a constant. It never subsides. Love that's real. Love that's certain. Love that's, relentless...

Check out the lyrics here.

Watch the video here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sappy little sweetheart.

I picked up the CD at the library today after I read this post earlier. I enjoyed his last CD so I'm looking forward to listening to this one.

jwfrog said...

Me, sappy? You and Rachel have sappiness. CorNERD. That's a fact. Anyway, let me know what you think about the album, as it's different from the first one, I think. I like them both, but for different reasons. This one seems more mature, but still quite fascinating. Peace...