Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hiatus

The whole world of blogging is still relatively fresh on our plates, and we've yet to fully recognize the benefits and liabilities inherent in this method of communication. I've suffered an interruption in the continuity of my work, otherwise known as being on hiatus, for a couple of months. If you're reading this, the world has not ended. Why mention these two things back to back? Because I've had an epiphany, of sorts. I've always felt as though I should apologize for or explain my occasional wide gaps between posts, but today, I see things differently. My blog is a place for me to paste on your computer (or smartphone!) screen some of the goings on of my life, and if you get kicked with an urge to do so, you can surf on over and take a peek. But it's not your food, drink or air, so I don't feel bad if it's weeks or months between posts for me. Besides, if you REALLY wanna know anything about me, I'm accessible most of the time, so in the spirit of Kim Possible:
Call me
Beep me
If ya wanna reach me
When ya wanna page me it’s OK
Whenever you need me baby
Call me
Beep me
If ya wanna reach me
Other than that, I think I'm back for a while. Sorry...It's just that I was busy, and I...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about frickin time you posted.