Friday, June 08, 2007

Phil Town: Rule #1

I've mentioned this book before, having read it last fall, but I wanted to make another quick reference to it since I've added the Rule #1 Blog to my frogroll today. I first encountered Mr. Town at a Get Motivated! seminar a couple years ago, was impressed, and decided to keep an eye on him and specifically to read his then forthcoming debut book. I like his systematic approach to investing in the stock market, and the fact that he keeps a can-do attitude throughout every step. I went to the Indianapolis Get Motivated! event a few weeks ago and heard Mr. Town speak once again, this time not nearly as impressed, but hey, everyone has a tough time behind the podium every now and then. Especially if you have to share the stage with this modern day Demosthenes, who spoke in such a way the entire RCA Dome seemed completely entranced. But I digress. Phil Town is certainly worthy of perusing, especially anyone interested in making money buying & selling stocks.

No comments: