Sunday, December 04, 2005

Of Hot News Anchors And Ugly Massage Therapists

Is it just me, or are we in a totally different world than we were in just a few years ago? Bonnie Bernstein is incredible as a sports reporter, but can you be any better looking and know something about a 3/4 court press? Then there's Rachel Nichols who gets my undivided attention everytime she gets airtime...especially when she closes with her name and "Es..p...ANNNN". I saw Soledad O'Brien this morning and felt like Ron Weasly and uttered a quiet, reverential "bloody hell". What about Rudi Bakhtiar??? Who was Dan Rather, anyway? Laurie Dhue is up there in the top rankings of babes on the "boob" tube as well. Almost everything the French do these days is suspect, but Melissa Theuriau is their great equalizer. Let them make all the fuss they want, but keep her on the screen and all is even...though getting her to speak English might be a bit easier.

In the spirit of our favorite homage to newsanchordom, might I finish up by saying with Ron Burgundy..."Be classy...".

PS-The massage therapist insisted on showing up in my title line. Sorry, I have nothing to say about them in this post...

No comments: