Thursday, February 01, 2007

Gentlemen, Quarterly Is Not Enough...


...time reserved to see Miss Aguilera...it needs to be daily.

QG ran Christina on the cover in June of last year and I ran across the article today. Behind the link is an area to read a well written piece, AND catch a slide show of the pics, AND even watch a short video of the photo shoot by Michael Thompson. Damn!



The cover shot above is quite classy and adorable, while the sultry shot to the right is downright sexy. Damn sexy, I must say.

I'm enthralled by the many shots available of xtina with those luscious red lips, and I noticed in this shoot she abandoned the bright red nails. Of course, it looks like she's abandoned nearly everything else, too...though I'm not complaining.

I guess I'm a sucker for girlie-girls, as I've mentioned before, but apparently this is a type of shoot she really enjoys doing. In the short video of the photo shoot there are a few lines of an interview she gave in which she comments about how a woman needs to be able to feel comfortable in her own skin, and to be able to show that sexy side of womanhood. I'm simply transfixed by the beauty of the female form as art, but I'm very picky, and am no longer interested in seeing skin for the sake of seeing skin (hell, I'm not 13 anymore!). The old-fashioned glam vibe Christina has going on right now is spectacular. Mwuahhh...

No comments: