Thursday, December 15, 2005

2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6RR



That dreadful day has arrived...I'm selling my rocket! I may write a lengthy tribute later, but for now the pain is just to great to dwell on it long enought to pen anything down. It's listed over at ebay (click here for details), and already interest is being shown in taking from me my asphalt love thing. I'll get over it, I'm sure, but I have so many memories that will never go away...

Okay, enough with the sob story. The bottom line is, if you or someone you know is interested in a rocket, here's a steal of a deal. I've gotta get rid of it to make room for other things at the present time, so I'm quite motivated.

PS-To understand my grief at parting, you'd probably have to be a rider...

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Will you also be disbanding your street gang and ceasing all criminal activity?