Monday, November 12, 2007

I Bear In My Body The Marks...

...of Aesop Rock. My first tattoo was inked this past weekend, under my left wrist. The totally dope P-Nut at Little Blue's Tattoo's in Bloomington did the honors for me, and he came highly recommended by friends and acquaintances. You'll have to ch-check him out should you need some marks for yo'self.

Now, as for the inspiration for the art, just peruse a minute on the lyrics to Aesop's song Labor. Near the end of the record you get these lines: "I am a star really!....And I work till this here little flat line closes the curtains." You can read about the artist here. It's all about hard work and responsibility, without which I don't expect to reach my goals. Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you finally did it. It's unique, at least. I was actually expecting you to be an early adopter of the 666 mark on your right hand. Maybe you can do that next time.

Anonymous said...

You are a star! I love the ink, glad I got to share in the initiation of your first tattoo!!!